Xboard Relay - An Ethernet Controllered Relay
SAVE $2.69 (5%)
DFRobot Australia can send us 64 units of the Xboard Relay - An Ethernet Controllered Relay. We can dispatch from Sydney in 2-7 business days if you order now.
Internet of things has become so easy. With Xboard Relay, you can not only monitor data through internet, but also control it through internet. The Xboard Relay combines an Atmega 32u4 microprocessor and wiz5100 chip which is fully compatible with Arduino Lendardo and Ethernet library, it has build-in Xbee socket and 2 Relays which allow an easy sensoring and controlling over internet. As the W5100 Ethernet chip will get hot, when it is working. You could try to add a heatsink on the chip.
Not like previous X-board, X-board relay has no programming adapter required. A micro usb cable is the only hardware needed to upload sketch.
- MCU:Atmega 32u4
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM:2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM:1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Ethernet Chip: Wiz5100
- Power Supply: 7.2 - 12V
- USB Supply: Micro USB @ 5V
- Pin out:2 Analog/1 I2C/4 Digital Pin Out
- Relay Information
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 150VAC 24VDC
- Digital interface
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Rating (Res. Load):10A 277VAC / 24VDC
- Max. switching voltage 250VAC / 30VDC 250VAC / 30VDC
- Max. switching current 15A
- Max. switching power 2770VA 240W 2770VA 240W
- UL Rating: 10A 120VAC /10A 277VAC
- Operate tiem (at nomi. Vot.): 10ms
- Release time (at nomi. Vot.): 5ms
- Wiki Doc
- Dimension & Layout
- 32u4 Datasheet
- Wiz5100 Datasheet
- Latest Arduino IDE
- MQTT library
- X-board Relay x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.