The Xadow - Barometer BMP180 is a barometer module of Xadow series. It is the upgrate of Xadow - Barometer .The module can measure the air pressure and temperature of the current environment, and then you can convert this signal to information of altitude. If you are planning to use Xadow to do a wearable device and measure the altitude when you climb the mountain, then the module will be your perfect choice.
ultra-low power, low voltage
Wide Pressure Detecting Range
- 300~1100hPa(+9000m ~ -500m relating to sea level)
- 0.06hPa(0.5m) in ultra low power mode
- 0.02hPa(0.17m) advanced resolution mode
- Working Voltage: 3.3v
- Pressure Range:300 ~ 1100hPa(+9000m ~ -500m relating to sea level)
- Low Power
- Control Mode: IIC
- Operating Temperature：-40 ~ +85°C
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.