- Main MCU: Freescale MK24FN1M0VDC12, Kinetis-K 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M4 core with DSP instructions
- - Clock Speed: 120MHz
- - Flash: 1024 KB
- - SRAM: 250 KB
- - Gainspan GS1500M WiFi module: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, WPA/WPA2, full TCP/IP stack including SSL/TLS
- - Nordic nRF51822 BLE (ARM® Cortex™-M0, Bluetooth 4.0 stack)
- - IO: 12 exposed GPIO pads, including 4 ADC, SPI, I2C and SDIO
- - 3.3V regulator including Li-Ion/Li-Po charger
- - Full-speed USB w/OTG controller
- - 32 kHz Xtal oscillator for RTC
- · - SoC: Nordic nRF51822 BLE (ARM® Cortex™-M0, Bluetooth 4.0 stack)
- - Clock Speed: 16MHz
- - RAM: 16 KB
- - Flash: 256 KB
- - IO: 8 exposed GPIO pads, including SPI, I2C, TWI, UART, ADC
- - 32 kHz Xtal oscillator
- - One of the following sensors:
- Included Sensors
- Temp / Humidity – Features HTU21D, a low power digital sensor of relative humidity and temperature.
- Accel & Gyro - Features MPU-6500 six-axis (gyro + accelerometer) MEMS MotionTracking device.
- Light / Proximity - Features TCS37717 high sensitivity RGB color sensing and proximity detector.
- IR Transmitter - Features SFH4441 high power infrared emitter, 950 nm, special package, half angle ±17 °.
- Microphone / Noise Sensor - Features SPQ0410HR5H-B, a miniature, high-performance, low power silicon microphone.
- Accessory Adapter / Bridge - Features 4-pin connector compatible for Grove add-on boards and sensors.
Dimensions: 18.6 x 29 x 6.8 mm
1 bar of chocolate casing + 1 circuit board + 5 cell batteries + 1 lithium battery + 1 USB cable + tacky tape
Getting Started with Wunder Bar
Install the relayr Manager App on your smartphone:
Download the SDK for your platform
If you have any questions, please visit relayr forum.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.