The Wifi shield is an economic internet solution for Arduino supporting IEEE 802.11b/g/n mode, maximum speed up to 65Mbit/s. It uses an on board antenna so it’s easy to build your project into a small box. The module reserves a UFL connector, so you can use an extra antenna to improve the signal range. There is a key on the board, just push one time to change wifi shield as AP mode. The module have a computer interface software, you can control and upgrade the module via USB-UART convertor. The wifi shield contain a Micro SD card socket, it’s like a recorder when wifi shield working as TCP, UDP server.
- Module WIZnet FI250
- Operating Voltage 5V or 3.3V (Auto select)
- Current 300mA (maximum)
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna On board PCB antenna (reserver UFL connector)
- Memory 1MB Flash Memory, 128KB SRAM, 1MB Serial Flash
- Interface UART(default)/SPI(upgrade firmware)
- Dimensions 69.0x53.5x23.5 mm
Related Part Number：
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.