W5200 Ethernet Module(Gadgeteer Compatible)
SAVE $1.67 (5%)
We have 3 available at DFRobot Australia which can be dispatched in 2 to 5 days.
This W5200 Ethernet Module is .NET Gadgeteer compatible, which uses the .NET Micro Framework to make writing code for your device as easy as writing a desktop, Web or Windows Phone application.
This module is composed of a fully TCP/IP stack. The Ethernet application can be easily implemented via a simple socket program. SPI is provided for easy connection to the .NET Gadgeteer main board. Compared to the W5100 it doubles the simultaneous socket connections up to 8. The onboard LED indicates the network state between 10Mb and 100Mb.
You can easily let your Gadgeteer online through this module and then your Gadgeteer main board can easily controlled wherever Internet is available. There are massive applications of it ranging from industry to avionics, telecommunication, and multimedia.
- Home Network Devices: Set-Top Boxes, PVRs, Digital Media Adapters
- Serial-to-Ethernet: Access Controls, LED displays, Wireless AP relays, etc.
- Parallel-to-Ethernet: POS / Mini Printers, Copiers
- USB-to-Ethernet: Storage Devices, Network Printers
- GPIO-to-Ethernet: Home Network Sensors
- Security Systems: DVRs, Network Cameras, Kiosks
- Factory and Building Automations
- Medical Monitoring Equipments
- Embedded Servers
- .NET Gadgeteer Compatible
- Power supply 3.3V
- Interface SPI
- Working temperature -40°C~+85°C
- Support Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE, Ethernet
- Supports 8 independent sockets simultaneously
- Support Power down mode
- Internal 32Kbytes Memory for Tx/Rx Buffers
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- W5200 Ethernet Module(.NET Gadgeteer Compatible) x1
- Cable for Gadgeteer x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.