Assembled USB infrared remote control receiver/transmitter v2 designed by DangerousPrototypes.com. Use a remote control with your computer, view infrared signals on a logic analyzer, capture and replay remote control buttons, and play TV POWER codes.
- NEW: 100mA constant current IR transmitter with improved range
- NEW: Infrared frequency measurement
- NEW: Pin breakout area
- Infrared remote control decoder (RC5)
- Infrared signal logic analyzer
- Capture and replay infrared signals
- USB connection, USB bootloader for easy updates
- Supported in WinLIRC
- Open source (CC-BY-SA)
The internal self-test is performed on each IR Toy before it ships.
This open source hardware and software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.