USB 2.0 DVD Maker
Turn your ageing collection of VHS and Betamax video tapes into new video productions or record live video straight to your DVD or CD burner. This powerful video recording and editing system will help you make your own DVD movies or family documentaries and uses the latest MPEG-4 compression to produce high-quality real-time recordings from practically any A/V source. The powerful editing software lets you add colour and transition effects as well as sound tracks and titles to your work. Send copies of your completed movies on DVD or VDC to your friends and family and keep them up-to-date with the goings-on at home. The USB interface makes connection a snap so you can be making movies and editing them in no time. Powered by the USB connection.
• Supports USB 1.1 & 2.0 Plug-and-Play
• Resolution up to 720 x 576 @25 fps (PAL) or 720 x 480 @30fps (NTSC)
• Composite Video input via RCA connector or S-Video mini-DIN
• Stereo audio input via RCA connectors
• Audio output via 3.5mm stereo plug
• Compatibility: Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
• Capture box: 72(W) x 30(D) x 11(H)mm
Minimum System Requirements:
• P4 1.6GHz, 256MB RAM
• Windows 7 and XP
• DVD or CD burner
• Compatible Card
For More info on Digitising.
|Input Signal Type||Composite Video,S-Video|
|Maximum Horizontal Resolution||576Pixel|
|Maximum Vertical Resolution||720Pixel|
Warranty: 12 Months
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.