Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer
This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
The Ultimaker 2+ is one of our favorite 3D printers on the market. It's a well-built open-source compact machine with an excellent UX. Every inch of the Ultimaker 2+ is designed to create the most effortless and reliable 3D printing experience ever! Click here for helpful tips!
Ultimaker also created Cura, the open-source software that most other manufacturers use, so the printer harmonizes excellently with the software without any tinkering. And we love Ultimaker's active software dev. and their large online community.
Note: As of Monday, February 22nd 2016, we are now selling the new upgraded Ultimaker 2+!
Here are the details of the new Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer: For more in depth specifications, click here!
- Build plate: 50˚ to 100˚ C heated glass build plate
- Build plate leveling: Assisted leveling process (really easy to level)
- Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print head: The PTFE isolator is made from TFM, which has a longer life span.
Removed the spring and implemented a spacer - has less pressure on the PTFE isolator which also expands its life span.
A new sensitive PT-100 temperature sensor - provides accurate readings so you can tweak the settings with precision.
- Print head travel speed: 30 to 300 mm/s
- Feeder type: Geared feeder
- XYZ accuracy: 12.5, 12.5, 5 micron
- Nozzles included / Build speed:
0.25 nozzle: up to 8 mm3/s
0.40 nozzle: up to 16 mm3/s
0.60 nozzle: up to 23 mm3/s
0.80 nozzle: up to 24 mm3/s
- Nozzle temperature: 180˚ to 260˚ C
- Layer Resolution:
0.25 mm nozzle: 150 to 60 micron
0.40 mm nozzle: 200 to 20 micron
0.60 mm nozzle: 400 to 20 micron
0.80 mm nozzle: 600 to 20 micron
- Nozzle heat up time: ~ 1 minute
- Build plate heat up time: < 4 minutes
- Operating sound: 50 dBA
- System: Open filament system
- Filament diameter: 2.85 mm
- Supported materials: PLA, ABS, CPE
- File transfer: Standalone 3D printing from SD card (included)
- Operating ambient temperature: 15˚C to 32˚C (59˚ to 90˚ F)
- Nonoperating temperature: 0˚C to 32˚C (32˚ to 90˚ F)
- Input: 100 - 240V 4A, 50-60Hz 221 W max.
- Output: 24 V DC, 9.2 A
- An SD card, glue stick, grease, hex wrenches and a USB cable
- Swappable 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm nozzles
- A 0.75 kg spool of Ultimaker Silver PLA
- Cura, our award-winning print preparation software
- Powerful Ultimaker app
- A calibration card to level the build plate
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Lifetime expert support
- An active global community of makers
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- Weight: 24.9lbs
- Dimensions: 357mm x 342mm x 388mm / 14in x 13.4in x 15.2in
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.