Touch screen (Nintendo DSL digitizer)
Want to poke at your projects? This resistive touch screen can be used with a stylus or fingertip and is easy to use with a microcontroller. You can put it over a paper overlay for a touch control panel or attach it to an LCD to DIY a touch-activated display.
- 2.2" x 2.75" (55mm x 70mm) overall dimensions, 1.5mm thick
- 3.2" diagonal active area, 80mm
- 600 ohms across X pins, 300 ohms across Y pins
- 4 wire resistive display, on a 0.5mm FPC connector
- Use any microcontroller with 2 digital pins and two analog input pins
- Adhesive backing, it fits onto our ST7565 LCD (not as well on a KS0108 LCD, its a little too small)
We don't have a detailed tutorial yet but we do have great example Arduino library code that shows how to get readings, debounce, and read the pressure (so you can detect when its being touched and how hard) The code is not complex and is easily ported to other microcontrollers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.