Tamiya 71114 Mechanical Blowfish - Tail Fin Swimming Action
With a comically inflated design, this cute little blowfish is loads of fun to build, loads of fun to play with, and educational too! The rounded body gives the Blowfish a unique look that differs from the flat designs of previous Robocraft models, and its transparent green plastic allows the inner-workings of the device to be easily observed. The tail fin’s neutral position can be manually adjusted to control the direction in which the blowfish swims.
- Total length: 197 mm
- Total height: 81mm
- Comprised of mainly transparent plastic allowing internal mechanics to be displayed after assembly and during use.
- Easy screw assembly and wiring.
- Water-proof sealing tape for the body and rubber rings for screw holes and switch are provided.
- A screwdriver for the assembly is provided.
- Includes Type 130 motor with low gear ratio (58.2:1) for controlled propulsion.
- Requires one AA (a.k.a. R6 or UM3) battery. (sold separately)
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.