Tamiya 71104 Mechanical Ostrich - Two Leg Walking Type
How it works
Motor rotation is transferred to the legs via crank plates and linkage rods, causing the Mechanical Ostrich to walk at one of two selectable speeds. The body is made from a transparent purple ABS resin that allows you to see all of the motors, gears, and cranks in action. The battery and motor are positioned for optimum weight balance.
- Total length: 135 mm
- Total weight: 100 g (without batteries)
- Body material: ABS resin
- 2 possible different speeds.
- Gearbox, motor, and control switch are included.
- Requires one AA (a.k.a. R6 or UM3) battery (not included).
- Continuous running time with Alkaline battery: 1.5 hrs.
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required. Run on flat, smooth surfaces; avoid running over slopes, on bumpy roads, or on thick carpet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.