Tamiya 70157 Universal Plate Set (2pcs.)
Tank-style chassis built using the Tamiya 70100 track and wheel set, Tamiya 70098 universal plate set, and Tamiya 70097 twin-motor gearbox kit.
The Tamiya 70157 Universal Plate Set (2pcs.) is a customizable chassis designed to be compatible with multiple Tamiya products.
This set includes two plastic plates with an 11 x 31 grid of 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart, which provide space for many mechanical connections. The four included eight-hole angle brackets can connect the two plates and additional Universal Plates or can serve as a mounting point for an axle. The plate set also includes four shaft mounts (the triangular brackets in the above picture) for supporting axles. The kit provides 18 push rivets for connecting the angle brackets and shaft mounts to the plates.
- Two 11 x 31 grids of 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart (60 x 160 mm, 2.36" x 6.3")
- Four eight-hole angle brackets
- Four shaft mounts
- 18 push rivets
Tamiya Universal Plates
- Universal Plate Set 70098
- Universal Plate Set (2pcs.) 70157 (this product)
- Universal Plate Set L (210 x 160 mm) 70172
Compatible Gearbox Kits
- Tamyia 70168 Double Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70167 Single Gearbox (4-Speed) Kit
- Tamiya 70097 Twin-Motor Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70093 3-Speed Crank-Axle Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 89914 3-Speed Crank-Axel Gearbox Kit – Clear
- Tamiya 70110 4-Speed Crank-Axle Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 89916 4-Speed Crank-Axel Gearbox Kit – Clear
- Tamiya 72004 Worm Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 72005 6-Speed Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70188 Mini Motor 4-Speed Low-Speed Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70188 Mini Motor 8-Speed Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70188 Mini Motor 12-Speed Multi-Ratio Gearbox Kit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.