This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
- Receive GPS data and A-GPS data
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Make and receive phone calls (External microphone and speaker is required)
- Output PWM , buzzer vibrational motor control
- Read value of analog voltage
- Compatible with Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega
- Powered via Arduino USB connection or Arduino external power supply
- Communicates with Arduino via UART-TTL and digital input/output.
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Supports 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Uses standard SIM Card holder
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz – 2G GSM network
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- GPS Receiver channels: 22 tracking / 66 acquisition
- Coarse/Acquisition code: GPS L1
- Tracking sensitivity: -165dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix: Cold starts: 30s (typ.), Hot starts: 1s (typ.), Warm starts: 28s (typ.)
- Horizontal position accuracy: < 2.5m CEP
- Update rate: 5Hz
- 1 x SIM808 Shield - GSM/GPRS + GPS
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.