This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
This humidity and temperature sensor is Discontinued Now, We recommend LM35 Temperature Sensor For Arduino as a suitable replacement.
The Si7021 I2C Humidity and Temperature Sensor is a monolithic CMOS IC integrating humidity and temperature sensor elements, an analog-to-digital converter, signal processing, calibration data, and an I2C Interface. The patented use of industry-standard, low-K polymeric dielectrics for sensing humidity enables the construction of low-power, monolithic CMOS Sensor ICs with low drift and hysteresis, and excellent long term stability. The humidity and temperature sensors are factory-calibrated and the calibration data is stored in the on-chip non-volatile memory. This ensures that the sensors are fully interchangeable, with no recalibration or software changes required. The Si7021 is available in a 3x3 mm DFN package and is reflow solderable. It can be used as a hardware- and software-compatible drop-in upgrade for existing RH/temperature sensors in 3x3 mm DFN-6 packages, featuring precision sensing over a wider range and lower power consumption. The optional factory-installed cover offers a low profile, convenient means of protecting the sensor during assembly (e.g., reflow soldering) and throughout the life of the product, excluding liquids (hydrophobic/oleophobic) and particulates. The Si7021 offers an accurate, low-power, factory-calibrated digital solution ideal for measuring humidity, dew-point, and temperature, in applications ranging from HVAC/R and asset tracking to industrial and consumer platforms.
- Indoor weather stations
- Automotive climate control and defogging
- Operating Voltage: 1.9 - 3.6V (recommend 3.3V)
- Standby Current: 60nA
- Temperature Range: -40 - 85°C (recommend -10 - 60°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.4°C (-10 - 85°C)
- Humidity Range: 0-100%RH (recommend 20% - 80%RH)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±3%RH (0-80%RH)
- Temperature Conversion Time: 7ms
- Humidity Conversion Time: 17ms (RH measurement will automatically initiate a temperature measurement)
- Interface: I2C, Gadgeteer and soldering pad with 2.5mm (0.10")spacing
- Size: 32X32mm(1.26x1.26")
- Mounting hole: inner diameter is 3.2mm(0.13"), spacing is 25mm(0.98")
- Si7021 Temperature and Humidity Sensor x1
- Gadgeteer IDC10 Cable x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.