"Shake" 8*8 LED Matrix
To shy to confess? A beating heart might help you out. Express it. Display it, with this tiny, portable, magic LED matrix!
This tiny display has 64 red LEDs packed into a 8*8 dot matrix. It integrated ATmega32u4 as MCU and has built-in onboard shock sensor, with which you can display pre-programmed image when the module is shaked. It also comes with a 140mah Lipo battery which can last for 4 hours of displaying. It is great for displaying image/text or creating bizarre patterns, and is highly portable and convienient to use. Of course you can program it via IDE or via Mind+ graphically. With just a few steps, you are ready to impress others!
a beating heart
playing flappy bird on matrix
- Kid toy
- you name it
- MCU: ATmega32U4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Clock Frequency: 16M
- Interface: MicroUSB
- Dot-Matrix: 8x8 monochromatic dot matrix (Common Cathode)
- Size: 32mm*32mm*16mm
- Power Supply: MicroUSB power supply or internal 3.7V/140mAH lithium batteries
- Interactive Devices: touch button (analog ports A1), vibration switch (analog ports A0), power switch
- Programming Environments: Mind+ or Arduino IDE
- Bootloader: Arduino Leonardo
- "Shake" 8*8 LED Matrix x1
- Magnet Micro USB Cable (1.2m) x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.