This 3-wire harness can be used to add a toggle switch between any two devices that can be connected with “JR” style servo connectors. One side of the switch has a lead with a female connector, while the other side has two leads, one male and one female.
We sell two versions of this harness:
- 12 inches (30 cm) end-to-end, with lighter gauge cables and a smaller switch
- 18 inches (45 cm) end-to-end, with heavier gauge cables and a larger switch
A typical use for the harness in the RC hobby industry is to hook up a receiver battery to the male connector; the switch then controls whether current flows to the rest of the circuit through the female connector on the opposite side, while the female connector on the same side can be used to charge the battery without disconnecting it from the circuit.
Note that the RC hobby industry often reverses the convention of “male” and “female” servo connectors:
Servo cable color convention
- brown or black = ground (GND, battery negative terminal)
- red = servo power (Vservo, battery positive terminal)
- orange, yellow, or white = servo control signal line
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.