RBLink is designed for development application for RedBear Duo using Broadcom WICED SDK, it supports debugging. You can easily attach modules from the Seeed’s Grove System to your project. If you have MFi license and the co-processor (authentication chip), you can use RBLink to develop MFi projects (e.g. HomeKit).
Apple Home Kit Support
- Running ST-LINK/V2
- Broadcom WICED SDK for Internet of Things compatible
- Apple MFi authentication coprocessor support (**MFi license is required)
- USB MSD interface - enabling programming Duo by drag and drop of bin file
- USB CDC Virtual Serial port
- STM32 ST-LINK Utility software compatible
- 8x Seeed Grove compatible connectors
- 53.5mm x 53.5mm
- 1 x RedBear RB Link
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.