This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
This Raspberry Pi GSM Add-on Board lets your Raspberry Pi talk to mobile/cellular networks. The board is based on the SIM900 quad-band GSM/GPRS module and is controlled via AT commands sent from the Raspberry Pi via the serial port. These AT commands let you control fuctions such as dialing, answering calls, sending and receiving messages and sending data via the GSM network.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
* For further documentation, please visit Itead Studio's Wiki
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.