This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
This Raspberry Pi is Discontinued Now, We recommend lattpanda boards (a small computer board for win 10) as a suitable replacement. The Raspberry Pi is available in several editions: the model A and the model B are most popular. Named for the differing editions of the classic BBC Micro from British computing giant Acorn. The main differences from these two models is that the model B has a 10/100M Ethernet jack and two USB ports to the A's single port and lack of any form of on-board networking.
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC
- 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core CPU
- Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 2 x USB2.0 Ports
- Video Out via Composite (PAL and NTSC), HDMI or Raw LCD (DSI)
- Audio Out via 3.5mm Jack or Audio over HDMI
- Storage: SD/MMC/SDIO
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Low-Level Peripherals:
- 8 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 700 mA via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Supports Debian GNU/Linux, Fedora, Arch Linux, RISC OS and More!
- Quickstart Guide
- Creating a Boot Card
- GPIO Header Pinout
- Raspberry Pi Foundation
- BCM2835 datasheet
- A Beginner's Guide to DIYing with the Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Module B 512MB RAM x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.