Raspberry Pi is a mini computer that plugs into your TV (or other Displays) and a keyboard. It’s a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video. We want to see it used by kids all over the world to learn programming.
This is a Model B version that provides larger RAM than Model A. It also has two USB ports and an Ethernet port.
Raspberry Pi has a wide application range, such as lightweight web server, a game console with emulator, home automation server, and so forth.
- As small as credit card
- Video Out via Composite (PAL and NTSC), HDMI or Raw LCD (DSI)
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45) supported
- A lot of Linux distros be supported
- hardware-accelerated OpenVG
- 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC
- 700 MHz ARM11 core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- The SoC’s GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Storage: SD/MMC/SDIO
26 extended pins, Low-Level Peripherals:
- 8 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- +3.3V x2
- +5V x2
- Ground x5
- Audio Out via 3.5mm Jack or Audio over HDMI
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 700 mA via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Raspberry Pi board x1
- Instruction card x1
- Building boot card
- A List of supported Linux distributions
- Some special distros for Rasberry pi
- Low Level peripherals detail
- How to make Grove modules work with Raspberry Pi(Chinese)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.