The new Raspberry Pi Compute Module Develop Kit enables advanced design engineers to use the Compute Module IO Board and Compute Module along with the downloadable board schematics to create their own PCB design and harness the power of the Raspberry Pi into their own embedded application.
- 32 bits
- Flexible & Rapid Prototype Development
- Small & Powerful
- Large Range of GPIOs & Interfaces,
- On board 4GB eMMC Flash memory
- Broadcom BCM2835 CPU 700MHz
- SODIMM sized (6.5cm by 3cm) Raspberry Pi board
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB eMMC Flash memory
- micro USB connector type B
- 2 x CSI ports for camera boards
- 2 x DSI ports for display boards
- Full size HDMI port
- Micro USB power connector
- 1x Raspberry Pi Compute Module IO Board
- 1x Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- 1x Raspberry Pi Display & Camera Adapter
- 1x 5V Micro USB Power Supply
- 1x Micro USB Data Cable
- 1x 4 x jumper wires
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.