Raspberry Pi B+ AD/DA Expansion Board
The DA/AD module is specifically designed for RaspberryPi. It communicated with RaspberryPi through I2C bus. There is a LED light on the board that you can adjust brightness through DA. The module supply 4 ADC channel through header on the left side of module and the thermistor interface. The user can choose according to actual demand and use them. The module is easy to use even you don’t need to write C code. Because the module support wiringPi so you can use shell script to control it.
- Use PCF8591T chip
- DA/AD in one module
- 8bit high resolution DA/AD
- Compatible with wiringPi
- Supply thermistor and photoresistance
- Raspberry Pi connection port
- Thermistor interface
- 4 external analog channel
- Electric level switch jumper
- LED of DA choice jumper
- Working voltage: 2.5V-6.0V
- 8-bit successive approximation A/D conversion
- Multiplying DAC with one analog output
- Analog voltage range from Vss to VDD
- 4 analog inputs configurable as single ended or differential inputs
- Max sampling rate given by I2C-bus speed
- −40°C to +85°C operation
- Supply monitoring
- Reference setting
- Analog control loop
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.