Rainbow LED Ring V3 (Arduino Compatible)
The Rainbow Ring board has been upgraded to version 3! This is probably the most beautiful LED ring ever. Each led on the ring can be controlled seperatly on its brightness and colors (RGB). It comes with pre-burned bootloader which has several built in led scripts.
This Rainbow LED Ring V3 allows I2C/Serial communication from any MCU and can be serially linked to make a beautiful Art piece via I2C.This Rainbow LED Ring V3 can be programmed using standard Arduino IDE by FTDI breakout board.
- CPU: Atmega 168P (Lilypad Board in Arduino IDE)
- Bootloader: Optiboot diecimila
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Output voltage: 5V
- Interface: Serial/I2C/Digital pins
- Push button x2
- 12 SMD RGB LED
- Firmware upgradable
- Stand-alone operation: No microcontroller needed for light script playback
- Diameter: 61mm(2.4")
- Wiki (Rainbow Ring V3 (SKU:DFR0141))
- Arduino sample code for v3
- Rainbow LED Ring v3 schematic
- Rainbow LED Ring v3 bootloader
- Github (contribution submitted by Jules)
Rainbow LED Ring V3 (Arduino Compatible) x1
Pin headers 90° x5
Pin header x2
Jumper wire x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.