Potato Powered Clock Kit
You can generate enough electricity to run a digital clock by plugging electrodes into common potatoes! An amazing chemical experiment which also works with tomatoes, lemons, apples - even soft drink or beer! All parts (except fruit/veg) supplied including:
• highly accurate digital clock module
• Metal electrodes, wire
• Instructions and fluid beakers
• Perfectly safe for children and highly educational. (Do not eat fruit/veg after using as batteries)
• Clock dimensions: 65(W) x 30(H) x 12(D)mm
• Recommended for ages: 10+
For More info on Kits for Kids.
|Kit Form||Educational Kit Series|
|Kit Group||Kits for kids|
|Recommended Minimum Age||10Yr|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.