A nifty little breakout from our friends at Pimoroni that lets you access all of the GPIO pins while also running a HAT on your Raspberry Pi Model Pi 3, 2, A+, or B+. The Pimoroni Black HAT Hack3r is ideal for debugging your HAT projects or combining a HAT with other circuits.
- HAT spec landing area with PCB standoffs
- Includes 40 pin GPIO ribbon cable
- All GPIO pins labelled with function, BCM pin number, physical pin number
- Rubber non-slip feet
- 4 mounting holes
- Comes un-assembled in kit form
The inspiration for the Black HAT Hack3r comes from the Pimoroni people debugging new HAT designs but finding it so useful that they turned it into a product!
- Black HAT Hack3r PCB
- 40-way black GPIO ribbon cable
- 3x 40-way pin header
- 4x PCB standoff for HAT mounting
- 4x Rubber non-slip feet
Please Note: Raspberry Pi and Adafruit GPS HAT not included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.