PCB of Arduino LCD Keypad Shield
This is the back panel pcb of 1602 Arduino LCD Shield. This shield allows you to place your own LCD onto this shield. It only requieres a 16x2 HD44780 compatible LCD. This Shield uses Arudino LCD4Bit library.
The pcb is compatible with the following LCD:
This is a great shield if you have an extra LCD laying arround or want to move your current LCD from breadboard and wires to a more stable solution.
- Requieres the use of an 16x2 LCD
- Operating Voltage:5V
- Integrate a potentiometer for adjusting the backlight
- Has 5 programmable buttons and 1 reset button
- Expanded available I/O pins
- Expanded Analog Pinout with standard DFRobot configuration for fast sensor extension
- Pin used:
- D4-D7 -> LCD Data transmission
- D8 -> Reset pin
- D9 -> Enable pin
- APC&BT pin header for connecting wireless devices, directly compatible with:
- Dimension: 80 x 58 mm(3.15x2.28")
Not Compatible with: 20 Pin LCD's
- LCD Back Panel x1
Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations < >
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.