This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
The ORION™ Delta 3D Printer is an exciting and attractive new 3D printer from the folks at SeeMe CNC that's designed to print ABS, PLA, and other materials from the very beginning. There's no need to refine or do anything to your printer - so you really have a ton more options for material than you usually do with an unmodified 3D printer.
There's also an up-front LCD panel so you can see your printing status and an on-board SD card to store up to 4GB of files. The printer runs with high speed positioning (up to 300mm/s) with high precision at 50 micron accuracy.
This printer doesn't require much set up or configuration and you can basically start printing right out of the box. Comes with a 0.5mm nozzle and includes a 1lb spool of PLA filament. And if you need more, we carry a wide variety of filament here.
Check out the video above for more info.
There are lots more specs in the tech details below but we're really into this 3D printer for its unique design and usability. This is the black version of the Orion Delta.
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- Overall Printer Size: 14" Diameter 24" tall
- Overall Printer Weight: 18 Pounds
- Power Requirements: 100-240 AC (Selectable on power supply input)
- Maximum Printable X/Y Area: 6" Diameter (150mm)
- Maximum Printable Square Size: 4 1/8"" (106mm)
- Maximum Printable Z Height: 9 1/4" (235mm)
- Max X/Y Resolution: .1mm
- Max Z Resolution: .0125mm
- Avg. Print Speed: 30-60mm/s
- Max Movement Speed: 300mm/s
- Max Hotend Temperature: 245c
- Max Heated Bed Temperature: 120c
- Part Cooling Fan Included (G Code Controlled)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.