DISCONTINUED: This product has been discontinued, the page is available for reference and documentation.
OpenSprinkler is an open-source, Internet-based sprinkler / irrigation timer. This is the official version 2.0s, featuring ATmega644 mcu pre-flashed with firmware 2.0.0. This product is fully assembled (with SMT components) and tested.
Mobile Web App Tutorial
Firmware 1.8 Video Tutorial
- For instructions, refer to the OpenSprinkler Online User Manual.
- For complete information, visit: http://www.opensprinkler.com
- This is microcontroller-based OpenSprinkler. If you are interested in RPi-based OpenSprinkler, please check OpenSprinkler Pi.
- Input voltage: 22∼28V AC.
- Power consumption: 1∼1.5W.
- Maximum number of zones: 48.
- Maximum current supply from USB port (+5V line): 450 mA (to power external USB devices).
- Built-in ATmega644 mcu, USB programmer, microSD card slot, DS1307 RTC, backup battery, and rain sensor terminal.
- Controls 8 zones (stations). For more zones (up to 48), buy OpenSprinkler Zone Expansion Board.
- Package includes one assembled and tested OpenSprinkler, with product case and terminal blocks.
- Does NOT include sprinkler transformer or valves, which are available at Amazon.com or local home improvement stores.
- Does NOT have built-in WiFi but can work with and power a portable WiFi adapter (see links below) for wireless connection.
- Spare analog / digital pins, serial, and I2C for interfacing with external sensors and actuators.
- Check related Accessories and Sensors.
- Software code and hardware design files available for download at Rayshobby GitHub.
Check related Accessories and Sensors
- DHT11 or DHT22 temperature sensor
- USB female A to male B converter
- RF 433MHz transmitter / receiver pair, and RF 315MHz transmitter / receiver pair
- PL2303 USB-to-Serial cable
You can find these accessories at http://shop.rayshobby.net.
Software code and hardware design files available for download at Rayshobby GitHub.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.