Connect the 128x128 pixel OLED module (XC-4270) to your Arduino using this handy shield, which also provides joystick input and a Piezo module for sound output. Display menus on the screen, use the joystick for selection, and give audible feedback. OLED module sold separately.
• Easily mount the 128x128 pixel OLED module on an Arduino
• Analogue joystick with push-to-click, great for games or on-screen menus
• Piezo module for sound feedback
• Mount the OLED module directly on the shield or independently using the supplied cable
• Large prototyping area to add your own parts
• Dimensions: 75(W) x 54(H) x 46(D)mm
For More info on Arduino.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.