This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
Looking beyond ABS? Tired of PLA? Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlex, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible. This is the 1.75mm diameter version and it comes in a caramel candy color! Click here for the 3mm version.
Best Suited For
- Fused Deposition 3D printers that use 3mm filament.
- 3D printers that accept other types of filaments such as ABS and PLA.
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
- Processing Guidelines:
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 225°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 30 - 40°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.