This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
Mixtile LOFT-Q (A31 Quad-Core Processor) Developer Kit is the second series prototyping board of Mixtle Project. Based on the Allwinner A31 soc, this board is well designed for embedded developers, engineers, makers and home entertainment geeks. The LOFT-Q can be used in developing Home Theater Media Center (HTPC), personal cloud platform, NAS, etc. The LOFT-Q is also an open-source hardware project, all the resources including source code, hardware designing, documents and tools will be open to all people interested. For now, there are multiple software resources available as below:
- Linux kernel
- misc tools
- Processor: Allwinner A31 quad core ARM Cortex-A7 processor with PowerVR SGX544 MP2 GPU
- System Memory: 2GB 64-bit DDR3
- Storage: 8GB eMMC (ver 4.51), SATA III connector for 2.5" drives, and SD card Slot
- Video Input/Output: HDMI 1.4; support 1080p@60Hz
- Audio Input/Output: HDMI, 1 headphone/TOSLINK composite jack, 2 onboard MIC
- Network Parameters: 1000M Ethernet POE port
- 2.4G/5G WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Zigbee (NXP JN5168 Low-power-consumption Zigbee chip)
- USB Interface: 4x USB 2.0 hsot post
- Debugging Interface: UART debug connector, JTAG connector
- Expansion header: 180-pin header with access to I2C, SPI, LCD, MIPI DSI, RGB/LVDS, CSI, MIPI CSI, ADC, CTP, RTP, SPDIF-OUT, SPDIF-IN, GPIO, etc...
- Sensor: Acceleration sensor, IR receiver
- Interface: Battery slot for RTC
- Power Supply: 12V/4A (48W)
- English quick guide
- Product Introduction
- Detailed parameters
- Loft-Q Product configuration
- LOFT-Q Quick Guide for Lebacy Kernel
- Mixtile LOFT-Q (A31 Quad-Core Processor) Developer Kit x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.