MiniQ 2WD Plus control board
Want more for your MiniQ robot? This add-on is a multi-purpose extension board specially designed for desktop robot . It is fully compatible with the Arduino Leonardo, as well as various Arduino expansion shields with easy stacking-on. Add all kinds of sensors with IO Expansion shield, motor shields, WiFi shields to your own robot, just imagine! Want more? There is also a huge prototyping area on it with a lot of pads, which allows prototyping. This board can act as the main controller for desktop robot to be a two wheel self-balance robot. It also works as MiniQ's port expansion board, via onboard Gadgeteer interface used for communication between two boards, which is amazing.
- Microcontroller: Atmega 32u4
- Accelerometer chip: ADXL345
- Gyroscope chip: ITG3205
- Digital I/O port: total 23 (D17 is for RX LED)
- 5V D/A port max allowable current: 40 mA
- Compatible standard Arduino interface
- Supply program download by USB
- 7 PWM channel
- 1 xbee interface (Serial1)
- 1 1-Wire Bus RGB light
- 1 installing hole of 9g servo
- MiniQ 2WD PLUS x1
- Gadgeteer Cable x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.