Miga Analog Driver V5 - MOSFET Switch
SAVE $1.24 (5%)
DFRobot Australia can send us 2 units of the Miga Analog Driver V5 - MOSFET Switch. We can dispatch from Sydney in 2-7 business days if you order now.
Shape Memory metals that were developed by NASA for the space industry, and have been used for increasing applications down on earth.For example,there have been limited studies on using these materials in robotics. They make it possible to create very light robots.
he Miga Analog Driver V5 (MAD-V5) is a MOSFET switch designed to safely power the MigaOne, Dash4, MOBI, NM706-Super, and NM70R-6P shape memory alloy actuators across a wide range of speeds or input voltages. The MAD-V5 allows either push-button control, or external GATE or CNTL signals (from 2.5 - 30V) to switch power until the actuator end-of-travel limit is reached. The MAD-V5 then cuts power momentarily, preventing overheating of the shape memory elements.
- Bi-directional grill louver mechanism
- Fuel tank door release mechanism
- Trunk, glove compartment release mechanism
- Memory card ejector
- Electronic latch release
- Security doors and locks
- Biometric sensor assist
- Grasping device
- Undersea Core Sampling Robot
- Point Of Use sale items
- Latch release for ROVs
- Pneumatic actuator replacement
- Working voltage: 5~30v
- Hardware interface: 3p pin header x2
- Vin: +5 to 30v
- GND: Power & Actuator Ground
- GATE: 3v to 30v PWM, Digital CTRL
- Vout: MOSFET-switched Vin
- SW: Actuator End Switch Detection
- safely power the MigaOne, Dash4, MOBI, NM706-Super, and NM70R-6P shape memory alloy actuators
- Size:30x10mm (1.18x0.39")
- Miga Analog Driver V5 (MAD-V5) x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.