The Microstack accelerometer provides easy, plug and play integration and development for designs, requiring an accelerometer function to all platforms compatible with the Microstack framework. Microstack accelerometer can detect position along with 3 axis detection of up, down, left, right, face down and face up. The MMA8491Q acceleration sensor is a low voltage, 3 axis low g accelerometer in a 3mm x 3mm QFN package. This acceleration sensor can accommodate in two configurations acting as either a 45degree tilt sensor or a digital output 14bit, ±8g accelerometer with I2C bus.
- 1.95V to 3.6V VDD supply range
- 6µA to 165µA current consumption
- 1.56Hz to 800Hz update interval
- ±2g/±4g/±8g dynamically selectable ranges
- Can be used with Microstack adapter baseboards including Raspberry Pi
- Can be used directly in breadboards, prototyping and custom designs
Sensing & Instrumentation; Robotics; Security; Hobby & Education
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.