Memory Metal Actuator - Dash4
SAVE $2.30 (5%)
DFRobot Australia can send us 28 units of the Memory Metal Actuator - Dash4. We can dispatch from Sydney in 2-7 business days if you order now.
Shape Memory metals were developed by NASA for the space industry, and have been used for increasing applications down on earth.For example,there have been limited studies on using these materials in robotics. They make it possible to create very light robots.
The Dash4 memory metal actuator provides a stroke of 0.23" and over 1.75 pounds of actuation force. The built-in limit switch allows for safe operation over a wide range of voltage (thus, actuation speed) when used along with the MAD-v5 (sold separately). The Dash4 is just under an inch wide, and less than 0.1" thick!
- Bi-directional grill louver mechanism
- Fuel tank door release mechanism
- Trunk, glove compartment release mechanism
- Memory card ejector
- Electronic latch release
- Security doors and locks
- Biometric sensor assist
- Grasping device
- Undersea Core Sampling Robot
- Point Of Use sale items
- Latch release for ROVs
- Pneumatic actuator replacement
- Stroke: 0.23 inches(5.8mm)
- Output Force: Constant 1.75 lb-f
- Actuation Time: 50 ms to Position-Hold
- 7V actuation: ~2.1 amps, 0.25 *
- Resistance: 3.2 ohms*
- Mounting: Holes for 2x 2-56 screws
- Eletrical interface: 3P header on 0.1" pitch
- Operating Temperature: -20~170°K (-29~60°C)
- Size: 68x38x3mm (2.68x1.50x0.12")
- Weight: 0.35 ounces (10g)
- Memory Metal Actuator - Dash4x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.