The mbed works with the groundbreaking mbed tool suite, lets you create a functioning prototype faster than ever. The tightly coupled combination of hardware and software makes it easy to explore designs quickly, so you can be more adventurous, more inventive, and more productive.
Convenient form-factor: 40-pin DIP, 0.1-inch pitch
Drag-and-drop programming, with the board represented as a USB drive
Best-in-class Cortex-M3 hardware
- 100 MHz ARM with 64 KB of SRAM, 512 KB of Flash
- Ethernet, USB OTG
- SPI, I2C, UART, CAN
- GPIO, PWM, ADC, DAC
Easy-to-use online tools
- Web-based C/C++ programming environment
- Uses the ARM RealView compile engine
- API-driven development using libraries with intuitive interfaces
- Comprehensive help and online community
- Get started right away, with nothing to install
- Get working fast, using high-level APIs
- Explore, test, and demonstrate ideas more effectively
- Write clean, compact code that’s easy to modify
- Log in from anywhere, on Windows, Mac or Linux
The mbed NXP LPC1768 board lets you create prototypes without having to work with low-level microcontroller details, so you can experiment and iterate faster than ever.
Designers compose and compile embedded software using a browser-based IDE, then download it quickly and easily, using a simple drag and-drop function, to the board’s NXP Cortex-M3 microcontroller LPC1768.
Engineers new to embedded applications can use the board to prototype real products incorporating microcontrollers, while experienced engineers can use it to be more productive in early stages of development. The mbed tools are designed to let you try out new ideas quickly, in much the same way that an architect uses a pencil and paper to sketch out concepts before turning to an advanced CAD program to implement a design.
For more information please visit here
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.