This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports charging control for Li-Ion battery
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- Compact size 27mm x 46mm x 7mm
- Standard SIM Card
- l Receiver channels: 22 tracking / 66 acquisition
- l Coarse/Acquisition code: GPS L1
- l Tracking sensitivity: -165dBm
- l Cold start time: 30s (typ.)
- l Hot start time: 1s (typ.)
- l Warm start time: 28s (typ.)
- l Horizontal position accuracy: < 2.5m CEP
- l Power consumption - Acquisition: 42mA
- l Power consumption - Continuous tracking: 24mA
- l Update rate: 5Hz
1 x LoNet 808 - Mini GSM/GPRS + GPS Breakout
1* mini GPS passive antenna
For any technical support and suggestions, please visit our wiki page.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.