IB51822 is an mbed enabled Bluetooth 4.0/4.1 Low Energy ARM Cortex M0 Development board based on nRF51822 chip from NordicSemi. IB51822 runs in SUPER LOW POWER, which means you can power it with a coin battery for a couple of months! You can use it to make your own IoT projects like smart watches, step-counter, sleep tracker, smart home switches, Amazon dash-button, Beacon, and all kind of sensor projects like heart-rate sensor, brain wave sensor, muscle sensor, etc. There're so many ideas that can be achieved with IB51822.
It's designed with flexibility, easy to use with all pin-outs accessible for any requirements of project prototyping.
IB51822 can be used with a variety of smart phones. Here's a list of devices that are known having the BLE supported:
Apple smart devices:
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6C and iPhone 6S.
- iPAD, iPAD2, iPAD mini.
- Google Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7.
- Samsung Note 3 / GT-I9300 / GT-I9500
- Huawei Ascend P7
- HTC One + Android OS v4.4.2+
- HTC One M7 + Android OS v4.4.2+
- Moto X/G + Android OS v4.4.2+
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Sony Xperia E1 + Android OS v4.3
- Sony Xperia Z1 + Android OS v4.4.4
- Single chip, highly flexible, 2.4 GHz
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 CPU core
- 256kB flash + 16kB RAM, nRF51822 QFAA
- Supports 16MHz XO, 16MHz RCOSC, 32MHx XO, 32kHz XO, 32kHz RCOSC
mbed BLE Enabled
- BLE 4.0/4.1 support
- Support standard and custom GATT Profiles
- Supports both BLE Central and Peripheral Roles.
- 3 x 16/24-bit timers with counter mode
- 16 channel CPU independent Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI)
- Encryption -128-bit AES ECB/CCM/AAR co-processor
- Random Number Generator
- Integrated on chip temperature sensor
- Flexible GPIO pin configuration
- 31 GPIO
- Up to 4 PWM
- Digital interfaces -SPI Master/Slave, 2-wire I2C, UART
- Quadrature decoder
- 8/9/10 bit ADC - 8 configurable channels
- Low power comparator
- Wide supply voltage range (1.8v to 3.6V)
- Flexible power management scheme
- On-chip DC/DC converter
- 600nA @ 3V OFF mode
- 2.6µA @ 3V ON mode, all blocks in idle mode
- 1.2µA @ 3V OFF mode + 1 region RAM retention
Ultra low power consumption
- 6.3mA - TX at -4dBm (3V using on-chip DC-DC)
- 8.0mA - TX at 0dBm (3V using on-chip DC-DC)
- 11.8mA – TX at +4dBm (3V using on-chip DC-DC)
- 9.7mA – RX (3V using on-chip DC-DC)
- 13mA – RX at 1Mbps (No DC-DC)
- 10.5mA – TX at 0dBm (No DC-DC)
- 0.6µA – SYSTEM-OFF, no RAM retention
- 1.2µA - SYSTEM-OFF, 8KB RAM retention
- 2.6µA - SYSTEM-ON, All peripherals in idle mode
2.4GHz Multi-protocol Radio
- +4dBm to -20dBm output power in 4dBm steps
- -30dBm output power in whisper mode
- -96dBm RX sensitivity at 250kbs
- -90dBm RX sensitivity at 1Mbps
- -85dBm RX sensitivity at 2Mbps
- 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps and 250kbs supported data rates
- Excellent co-existence performance
IBDAP is a fully CMSIS-DAP compatible debug adapter. It provides vendor independent debug interface for ARM 32-bit Cortex microcontrollers over JTAG/SWD interface. You can do debugging functions like stepping, breakpoints, watch points and firmware download etc. It's fully supported by Keil, OpenOCD, GNU GDB, IAR and other commonly used debugging tools.
- 1 x Armstart IB51822 board
- 1 x Armstart IBDAP board
- 1 x 10-pin (0.05'') JTAG cable
- 1 x IBDAPC10J20 20-pin (0.1'') to 10-pin (0.05'') JTAG adapter
- 2 x 2.54mm Pitch 40-Pin Break-apart Male Header
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.