Open-source, low-cost, Arduino powered hexapod robotics kit
Introduction to advanced robotics, kinematics, and programming
DIY enthusiasts, students high-school age and above, parents,educators, researchers
- Featured on Engadget, Wired, the New York Times, MAKE, Kickstarter,Staff Pick, and more
- Raised over $168,000 in a 30-day Kickstarter campaign in May 2012
- Blue acrylic laser-cut pieces (1 extra set of legs)
- 20 servos (18 for legs, 1 for eyes, 1 extra)
- 1 ultrasonic distance sensor eyes
- 1 Arduino-based Servotor32 robot controller capable of controlling up
- to 32 servos
- All the screws and nuts needed to assemble the kit, with extras
- Extra set of carbon gear servo replacements
- Bluetooth module that plugs straight into the Servotor32 robot controller
- Dimensions - boxed kit: 8in x 8in x 4in
- Dimensions - assembled: 1ft x 7in (reflects stationary pose; height is variable depending on pose)
- Weight: 3lbs
- Carrying weight limit: 3lbs
- Operating systems: Windows, OSX, or Linux
- Manufacturing standards: RoHS
- Detailed Hexy product description: http://arcbotics.com/products/hexy/
- Guide to getting started with Hexy:http://arcbotics.com/products/hexy/start/
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact help(at)arcbotics.com.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.