Hakko T18-D24 Soldering Tip
Details for item #2786
This Hakko T18-D24 Soldering Tip is a chisel-type with a tip width of 2.4 mm and length of 14.5 mm. The diagram below shows the dimensions (in mm) of the T18-D24 Soldering Tip.
Note: This product is Hakko item number T18-D24.
These soldering iron tips can be used with several Hakko soldering stations and systems, including the FX-888D Digital Soldering Station. Since the soldering iron tip can easily be swapped, it is useful to keep a variety of tips on hand and use the best tip for the job; it is also useful to have extras on hand as replacements.
We carry chisel- and conical-type T18 soldering tips from Hakko in a variety of sizes:
- T18-D12 Soldering Tip (1.2 mm width by 14.5 mm length chisel tip)
- T18-D16 Soldering Tip (1.6 mm width by 14.5 mm length chisel tip)
- T18-D24 Soldering Tip (2.4 mm width by 14.5 mm length chisel tip)
- T18-D32 Soldering Tip (3.2 mm width by 14.5 mm length chisel tip)
- T18-B Soldering Tip (0.5 mm radius by 14.5 mm length conical or pencil tip)
- T18-I Soldering Tip (0.2 mm radius by 14.5 mm length conical or pencil tip)
- T18-IS Soldering Tip (0.2 mm radius by 11 mm length conical or pencil tip)
Chisel tips are good for general-purpose work and have a tapered edge that can fit between most components, allowing them to be used for a variety of soldering jobs. The flat tip on the chisel helps facilitate heat transfer by allowing a larger area of the iron to be in contact pins and pads. Conical tips (also called pencil tips) are typically used for more delicate components or parts that are hard to reach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.