This module is based on the color sensor TCS3414CS with digital output I2C. Based on the 8*2 array of filtered photodiodes and 16-bits analog-to-digital converters, you can gain the color chromaticity of ambient light or the color of objects. Of the 16 photodiodes, 4 have red filters, 4 have green filters, 4 have blue filters and 4 have no filter(clear). With the synchronization input pin, external pulsed light source can provides precise synchronous conversion control.
- Grove compatible interface
- 16-Bit digital output with I 2C at 400 kHz
- SYNC Input Synchronizes Integration Cycle to Modulated Light Sources
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- Programmable interrupt function with User-Defined Upper and lower threshold settings
Please visit Seeed Studio's wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.