Grove - Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor with shell shell is based on PAH8001EI-2G, a high performance and low power CMOS-process optical sensor with Green LED and DSP integrated serving as a Heart Rate Detection(HRD) sensor. This module is based on optical technology which measures the variation human blood movement in the vessel. Low power consumption and flexible power saving mode make it suitable for wearable device. Cause the heart rate sensor chip need high processing speed for the algorithm of heart rate data, this module integrate a STM32, reserved SWD interface allow users to reprogram the STM32. This module also provide tow bandages and 3D printing shell for finger test and arm test.
- Ultra-low power consumption power saving mode during time of no touch movement
- With tow bandages and 3D printing shell
- I2C standard interface
- Intergrated chip-on-board LED with wavelength of 525nm
- Suitable for finger or wrist
- 1 x Grove - Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor
- 1 x Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor shell
- 1 x Bandage for finger
- 1 x Bandage for arm
- 1 x 26AWG Grove Cable
- Working Voltage: 5V
- SWD Interface
- Low Power
- Control Mode: IIC
- Operating Temperature：-20 ~ +60°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.