Based on the excellent ADXL-345, this digital 3-axis accelerometer has excellent EMI protection. Its variable output makes it suitable for a wide range of applications:
- HDD shock protection
- Vibration sensor
- Game controller input
- Smart vehicles
- Anywhere you need to obtain motion-sensing & orientation information.
The excellent sensitivity (3.9mg/LSB @2g) provids high-precision output up to ±16g.
The sensor is utilizes a 4-pin Grove interface (3-5VDC) for easy connectivity with your standard Arduino device or Seeed Stalker.
- Wide power range DC3V to 5V
- Grove module
- 3 axis sensing
- High sensitivity
- Small, low-profile package: 14-Terminal LGA
- Low power 0.1 μA in standby mode at VS = 2.5 V (typical)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.