To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Power supply: 3.3v or 5v
- Output voltage signal: 0~4.2v
- Current: 35mA
- Pin definition:
- Analog output(Blue wire)
- GND(Black wire)
- Power(Red wire)
- Size: 60x20x5mm(2.36x0.79x0.2")
- Surface finish:Immersion Gold
- Wiki (Gravity: Analog Soil Moisture Sensor For Arduino)
- Moisture sensor schematic
- Moisture sensor Sample code
- Moisture sensor x1
- Analog Sensor Cable x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.