Gravity:SHT1x Humidity and Temperature Sensor
This sensor uses SHT1x sensor. SHT1x is individually calibrated in a precision humidity chamber. The calibration coefficients are programmed into an OTP memory on the chip. These coefficients are used to internally calibrate the signals from the sensors. The 2-wire serial interface and internal voltage regulation allows for easy and fast system integration. The tiny size and low power consumption makes SHT1x the ultimate choice for even the most demanding applications.
- Chip: SHT10
- Interface :Digital
- Humidity Ranger:0-100%RH
- Tempereature ranger: -40~128.8°C
- Humidity accuracy:±4.5%RH
- Temperature accuracy:±0.5°C (25°C)
- Size: 32x27mm (1.26 x 1.1 in)
- Weight:5 gram
- Wiki (SHT1x Humidity and Temperature Sensor)
- Data sheet
- Arduino Library Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.0 or later
- Sensor x1
- Digital Cable x2
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.