Gravity: Arduino Digital Weight Sensor
SAVE $1.30 (5%)
Arduino Australia can send us 68 units of the Gravity: Arduino Digital Weight Sensor. We can dispatch from Sydney in 2-7 business days if you order now.
This Electronic Arduino Weight Sensor is able to detect 1kg weight. It based on HX711, a precision 24-bit analog-to-digital converter designed for weight scale and industrial control applications to interface directly with a bridge sensor.
This Electronic arduino weight sensor lowers the cost of the electronic scale, and at the same time improving the performance and reliability. The interface of this sensor uses DFRobot Gravity Interface. The output adopts compact terminal that makes the sensor easier to connect. It's the best choose for electronic enthusiast to do some tiny home scale.
Sensor connection Note: Red Line -- E+
Black Line -- E-
White Line -- S-
Green Line -- S+
24-Bit Analog-to-Digital Converter for Weight Scales (HX711)
- Two selectable differential input channels
- On-chip active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32,64 and 128
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
- On-chip power-on-rest
- Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
- Supply Voltage: 2.6V~5.5V
- Current: <1.6mA
- Working temperature: -40~85°C
- 16 pin SOP-16 package
Weight Sensor Module
- Range: 1kg
- Excitation voltage: 5-15 V
- Output sensitivity: 1.0±0.15mV/V
- Synthetical error: 1 per thousand cent of full scale
- Zero shift: 0.05/0.03 (30min) %F.S
- Zero temperature shift: 0.05/0.03 %F.S/10°C
- Zero output: ±0.1mV/V
- Input impedance: 1055±15 Ω
- Output impedance: 1000±5 Ω
- Overload capability: 200 %F.S
- Output: Analog output
- Size: 33mm*38mm
- Weight sensor module x1
- Weight sensor x1
- Sensor cable x2
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.