Gravity: Analog Ambient Light Sensor For Arduino
To ease the difficult of using this light sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO sensor shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Illumination range : 1 Lux to 6000 Lux
- Responsive time : 15us
- Interface: Analog
- Analog Ambient Light Sensor x1
- Analog cable1x
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm(1.97") as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.