Water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
We have a comprehensive line of water flow sensors in different diameters. Check them out to find the one that meets your need most.
- Compact, Easy to Install
- High Sealing Performance
- High Quality Hall Effect Sensor
- RoHS Compliant
- Mini. Wokring Voltage: DC 4.5V
- Max. Working Current: 15mA (DC 5V)
- Working Voltage: DC 5V~24V
- Flow Rate Range: 1~30L/min
- Flow Pulse: F(Hz)=(5.0*Q)±3% Q=L/Min
- Load Capacity: ≤10mA (DC 5V)
- Operating Temperature: ≤80℃
- Liquid Temperature: ≤120℃
- Operating Humidity: 35%～90%RH
- Water Pressure: ≤1.75MPa
- Storage Temperature: -25～+ 80℃
- Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RH
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.