This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
This Freematics Vehicle Data Logger V3 is Discontinued Now, We recommend Freematics Vehicle Data Logger V4 as a suitable replacement.
Freematics Vehicle Data Logger is an Arduino compatible OBD-II complaint programmable data logging device featuring OBD-II data reader, high-resolution GPS receiver, 9-axis motion sensor, microSD seat, BLE wireless module, all of which are accessible through Arduino libraries.
- Arduino compatible (all components accessible by Arduino libraries)
- 16-pin OBD-II connector
- Fast (up to 100Hz) access to OBD-II PIDs available from vehicle ECU (including VIN & DTC)
- microSD seat for data logging storage up to 32GB
- Built-in voltmeter measuring for car battery voltage
- Built-in MPU-9150 9-axis MEMS module (accelerometer, gyro, compass, temperature)
- Built-in Bluetooth Low Energy and SPP module for wireless data communication
- Built-in 5Hz U-Blox G6010 GPS module and ceramic antenna
- Freematics Vehicle Data Logger Users Guide
- Firmware source code repository
- Prebuilt firmware binaries (HEX)
- Data2KML - telematics data conversion utility
- Driver for USBasp
- Freematics Vehicle Data Logger V3 x1
- USBasp Programmer (optional) x1
- OBD-II extension cable (optional) x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.