Flymaple-A flight controller with 10 DOF IMU
SAVE $5.31 (5%)
DFRobot Australia can send us 33 units of the Flymaple-A flight controller with 10 DOF IMU. We can dispatch from Sydney in 2-7 business days if you order now.
Flymaple is a Quadcopter controller board, based on the Maple Project. The FlyMaple embeds a STM32F103RET6 (ARM Cortex-M3) as it's main MCU. It integrates a 3-Axis accelerometer,a 3-Axis gyroscope,a 3-Axis compass and a barometric pressure sensor. By using the 10 dgrees of freedom IMUs and powerful 72MHz high-performation microcontroller, flymaple is powerful enough to handle a complex algorithm and manage a robot motion system at the same time.
The design of flymaple is based on the maple, which is an arduino sytle ARM processor. The Maple IDE will make Processing/Arduino programmers feel right at home. If you're familiar with Arduino then you can get started with the Maple IDE quite easily.
Flymaple is aimed to run on the balancing robots,mobile platform,helicopters and quadcopters which require IMUs and high performance real time controllers. It has an amazing scalability, because it's compatible with the Arduino shields. FlyMaple extends 6 PWM channels and 8 channels for GPIO for controlling ESC/Servo and capturing RC receiver input.
- Balancing robots
- Indoor inertial navigation
- Working Voltage: 5v
- STM32 Operating Voltage: 3.3v
- 7~12v External Power supply from the 2p JST connector
- Output Voltage: 3.3v/5v or External input power
- Microcontroller: STM32F103
- Running at 72Mhz with 32bit Arduino sytle ARM processor(Cortex-M3)
- Bootloader: Leaflabs Maple RET6 Edition
- 10 Degrees of Freedom on a single, flat board:
- ITG-3200 - triple-axis digital-output gyroscope
- ADXL345 - 13-bit resolution, ±16g, triple-axis accelerometer
- HMC5883L - triple-axis, digital magnetometer
- BMP085 - high-precision barometric pressure sensor
- Programable through an Arduino-based development environment - Maple IDE
- Compatible with most of Arduino shields
- Extends 6 channels PWM pins for controlling ESC/Servo
- Extends 8 channels GPIO for capturing RC receiver output
- 3x 4p JST connectors:
- Serial port 1
- GPS extension port
- I2C interface
- Size: 50x50x12mm (1.97x1.97x0.47")
- Weight: 15g
- Envionment Friendly: Rohs Compliance
- Wiki Doc
- Maple Smaple sketch
- Sensor datasheet zip
- Layout drawing
- Maple homepage
- IDE & Driver Installation
- Open-Drone Github
- Flymaple v1.1x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.